Available Mondays and Tuesdays with purchase of two entrees.
Sonoma Cellar, the popular restaurant inside Sunset Station Hotel and Casino, invites patrons to enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine on Monday and Tuesday evenings with the purchase of two or more entrees.
Sonoma Cellar is one of Las Vegas‘ finest steakhouses serving premium dry-aged, prime and hand-cut beef. In addition to steak, Sonoma Cellar features several other delicious entrees to choose from including pan-roasted Petaluma chicken, Colorado lamb chops, Alaskan halibut and Western Australian lobster tail, among others. After ordering two or more entrees, guests can choose from the following complimentary bottles of wine:
* Red Diamond Chardonnay – Very ripe tropical fruit, particularly pineapple, with some subtle hints of pear in the background.
* Santa Cristina Pinot Grigio – Fruit aromas of peaches and ripe apples. A balanced, tangy palate with good acidity and sweetness.
* Terlato Pinot Grigio – Great for summertime with melon, orange blossom and spice.
* Beringer White Zinfandel – Fresh red berry, citrus and melon aromas with subtle hints of nutmeg and clove.
* Red Diamond Cabernet Sauvignon – Aromas of black cherry, blackberries, liqueur and hints of tobacco and smoke precede a rich, silky palate of cherry,
chocolate and black fruits with a touch of toasty oak on the finish.
* Red Diamond Merlot – Perfectly balanced fruit, lush tannins and acidity.
* Clos du Bois Merlot – Small amounts of Cabernet Sauvignon add structure and complexity, which enlivens the subtle texture and plum-like fruitiness that
is the hallmark of fine Merlot.
* Buena Vista Pinot Noir – Aromas of bright bing cherry, fresh-ground nutmeg and earthy wild mushroom.
* Greg Norman Shiraz – Deep vibrant red with purple hues, made up of dark berry, plums and black cherry with a hint of vanilla and spice.
Quantities of the complimentary wine are limited and can change without notice. Guests must be 21 years and older to take advantage of the free wine bottle offer. Sonoma Cellar is open Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. For reservations, please call (702) 547-7777
The above information is provided or obtained through Las Vegas media sources. The operators of this site are not responsible for the accuracy or duration of the offer. Please always call ahead to verify any specific advertisement or deal posted here.