Murphy’s Law Bar & Grill has something for everyone with specials and events each day of the week. The Irish bar is also home to daily triple happy hours which occur from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. Happy hour drink specials include $1 off all well drinks and draft beers; $2 off Murphy’s specialty cocktails; and select food specials ranging from $2 to $4.50.
The daily specials include the following:
* Monday – The bar hosts the best beer garden in town featuring $15 all-you-can-drink draft beer and $25 all-you-can-drink Guinness or Stella Artois on the patio from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Guests are invited to stay and enjoy karaoke beginning at 9 p.m.
* Tuesday – Ladies can enjoy $2 double well drinks from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
* Wednesday – Extended happy hour from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. for UNLV students with a valid Rebel Card.
* Thursday – Party on the patio with free well drinks for ladies outdoors from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
* Friday – All gamers who get a 4-of-a-kind during the week will receive a ticket and be entered into the weekly cash drawing. Drawings are held at 7 p.m., 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. with the winners receiving $50, $100 and $200 respectively. Entrants do not have to present to win.
* Saturday – Wine Before You Dine evening, where customers are invited to bring their own bottle of wine between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. Murphy’s Law will prepare a special appetizer to complement the bottle of wine. There is a $5 corking fee for each bottle of wine. In addition, dessert and nightcap specials are available from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. The appetizer, dessert and nightcap specials change weekly.
* Sunday – Senior Sunday for guests 55 years or older features 25 percent off the dining room bill and a $10 match play with each meal purchase from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Guests can put their minds to the test with Trivia Night in the bar from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
About Murphy’s Law
Murphy’s Law Bar & Grill is where Las Vegas hospitality meets no-holds-barred Irish pub mentality. The bar is open 24 hours a day, seven days week featuring 12 big screen TVs, gaming, a large selection of draft beers and Irish whiskey, traditional Irish food with a twist and separate restaurant and bar areas. Murphy’s Law is located at 1590 E. Flamingo Road, one block east of Maryland Pkwy. For more information, please call (702) 697-0529 or visit www.murphyslawtavern.com.
The above information is provided or obtained through Las Vegas media sources. The operators of this site are not responsible for the accuracy or duration of the offer. Please always call ahead to verify any specific advertisement or deal posted here.