The Marnell family brings their Italian Festival tradition – with a few added twists – back to Las Vegas at the M Resort this Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free to the public.
Saturday & Sunday, October 17 & 18 from 11 am to 9 pm
In addition to the food booths, below is a schedule of visually-appealing events for cameras and photographers to cover on both days.
· Saturday: Public contests at 2 pm, 2:30 pm, 4 pm and 4:30 pm
· Sunday: Public contests at 12:30 pm, 1 pm, 4 pm and 4:30 pm
Spaghetti Eating Contest – Saturday & Sunday
· Kids 12 & under at 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm and 5 pm
· 13 years and older at Noon, 3 pm and 7 pm
Bocce Ball Tournaments
· Saturday: open play from 11 am to 7 pm
· Sunday: open play from 11 am to 3 pm; tournament from 3 pm to 7 pm
Main Stage Entertainment: Louis Prima Jr.
· Saturday & Sunday: 3 pm, 5 pm and 7 pm
Roving magicians, jugglers, and stilt walkers will entertain guests and children can enjoy face painting, colorful balloons and more. Tickets to purchase food items will be available during the Festival at the ticket booths located in the Festival area.
M Resort Spa Casino; Villaggio Del Sole (outdoor piazza)
The above information is provided or obtained through Las Vegas media sources. The operators of this site are not responsible for the accuracy or duration of the offer. Please always call ahead to verify any specific advertisement or deal posted here.