Hash House A Go Go in Las Vegas and patrons celebrating Father’s Day.
Hash House A Go Go in will feature Father’s Day specials ranging from $8.25 to $20.95 that will make any dad feel like a king. In addition to the regular brunch menu items that will be available, specials include:
* Papi Chulo Hash – crispy potatoes, pork tenderloin in chipotle adobo, fresh corn, tomato, jalapeños, cilantro, fresh avocado and queso fresco all crowned with two eggs and served with a fresh tortilla
* Peanut Butter and Banana Pancake with whipped cream
* The Spicy Hot BBBLT – spicy jalapeño bacon on fresh milk bread with chili mayo and a choice of fries or house salad
* Crispy Pork Tenderloin Quesadilla – flour tortilla filled with charred tomatoes, fresh corn, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs and crispy pork
* Alfonso’s Lunchbox – a 1-1/2 pound all beef hot dog topped with gourmet chorizo, fresh tomato, cheddar cheese and sliced jalapeños served with HH potato salad and a cold Tecate beer
* Felix’s “Front of the TV Meal”- 14-ounce house-roasted Certified Angus Beef prime rib with au jus, served with griddled horseradish mash and fresh grilled corn
Father’s Day drink specials will also be available, including the 24-ounce Bud in a Bag and special engagement beers such as HAMMS and Sierra Nevada Summerfest, among others. Drink and meal pairing suggestions are available on the Father’s Day menu as well. Limited reservation times will be offered from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. All other times will be first come, first served. The restaurant will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. For reservations or inquiries, please call (702) 804-4646 or visit www.hashhouseagogo.com.
The above information is provided or obtained through Las Vegas media sources. The operators of this site are not responsible for the accuracy or duration of the offer. Please always call ahead to verify any specific advertisement or deal posted here.