FIRST Food & Bar – the restaurant and lounge set in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip that serves up creative culinary delights daily inside The Palazzo.
Serving Sunday Brunch featuring an extensive selection of American eats from FIRST’s menu, in addition to an unlimited champagne fountain, Absolut Bloody Mary cart and a live DJ performance.
Brunch selections include newest items such as:
* Cinnamon Bun French Toast—Tableside flambé bananas foster, anglaise
* Wide Load Oversized Lemon Poppy Flapjacks—Honey mascarpone, white balsamic glaze, strawberries
* Warm Goat Cheese “Soufflé” – Pistachio crusted, cherries, white balsamic, Asian pear
* Country Fried Lobster Tail & Waffles – Lobster and corn gravy
* Your “FIRST” Threesome—Buttery biscuits, BBQ pork, cheddar cheese, jalapeno hollandaise, three eggs
* Eggs Benny—Traditional or smoked salmon, FIRST homefries
* Blackened Mahi Fish Wrap—Mexican slaw, chipotle sour cream
* Big Wisconsin Packer—Grilled cheddar, Neuski Bacon, tomatoes, caramelized onions, crusty bacon onion sourdough
* Unlimited Champagne Fountain—Bottles of bubbly delivered until you say “no mas.” Mixers such as fresh squeeze OJ, strawberry puree and peach puree are also available
* Absolut Bloody Mary Cart—No brunch is complete without a bloody mary. Tableside bloody mary cart comes direct to your table – driven by professionals.
WHEN: Every Sunday –11am until 4pm
Live DJ set from 11:30am – 3:30pm
WHERE: Inside The Shoppes at the Palazzo
3327 Las Vegas Blvd. South #2812
Second floor; access next to Barneys New York
Additional entrance from the Las Vegas Strip
ABOUT FIRST FOOD & BAR:
Located inside The Shoppes at The Palazzo just steps from The Strip, FIRST Food & Bar brings the authenticity and character of the neighborhood bar and restaurant concept back to life. This hip restaurant and lounge is set in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip and has the vibe of a late-night spot. FIRST caters to those who stagger in to feed their late-night cravings, as well as those looking for a mid-day business lunch or an amazing dinner. The menu features American eats and drinks created by Executive Chef Sam “Sammy D” DeMarco. For reservations, please call 702-607-3478
First Food & Bar Reservations and Information