WHO: FIRST Food & Bar – The high energy of the city is wrapped up in amazing eats and drinks in this hip restaurant and bar that allows guests to keep an eye on all the action with amazing views of The Strip.
WHAT: Chef Sam “Sammy D” DeMarco keeps foodies and those in-the-know coming back week after week with his seasonal, creative takes on classic dishes.
The restaurant is proud to announce the following additions to the lunch and dinner menus:
* Scotty’s 5-Layer Cool Ranch Chicken Fingers (lunch) – #1 finger in town. Chef DeMarco brings a childhood classic sophistication in this tasty, tender dish. ($16)
* Get Down Watermelon Salad (lunch/dinner) – FIRST burst onto the scene last year with its succulent watermelon salad, it returns to the menu featuring arugula, pinenuts, feta cheese and lemon oil. Perfect for a warm…ok, HOT summer day in Vegas. ($13.33)
* The Bada Bing (lunch) – The Bada Bing is for those with a large appetite or if you dare, share it. Deep fried chicken parmesan lasagna sandwich. ($16)
* Gyro “Eggroll” Mykonos Style (dinner) – This version of Chef’s “eggroll” is complete with Greek slaw, lemon, potato, ouzo olives and tzaziki. ($16)
* Summer Tomato Salad – Good EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), holy basil, crusty bread – ’nuff said. ($12.22)
* FIRST Orange Beef – Tangy orange glazed, crisp Hong Kong noodles, water chestnuts. The name isn’t clever, but it sure tastes great! ($24)
Lunch served daily beginning at 11 a.m.
Dinner served daily beginning at 4 p.m. until the wee hours of the morning
Sunday brunch served from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Happy Hour Daily 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. – 1 a.m. featuring 2-for-1 Patron and Stoli drinks and draft beers
WHERE: Inside The Shoppes at the Palazzo
3327 Las Vegas Blvd. South #2812
Second floor; access next to Barneys New York
Additional entrance from the Las Vegas Strip
ABOUT FIRST FOOD & BAR:
Located inside The Shoppes at The Palazzo just steps from The Strip, FIRST Food & Bar brings the authenticity and character of the neighborhood bar and restaurant concept back to life. This hip, yet comfortable restaurant and lounge is set in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip and has the vibe of a late-night spot blended with the casualness of a local eatery. FIRST caters to those who stagger in to feed their late-night cravings, as well as those looking for a mid-day business lunch or casual dinner. The menu features American eats and drinks created by Executive Chef Sam “Sammy D” DeMarco. Delicious, affordable and familiar are on the menu year-round. For reservations, please call 702-607-3478