Mandalay Bay Beach at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino is inviting Las Vegas tourists and locals alike to grab a beach towel, don their flip-flops and dive into a movie. Throughout the summer, guests 21 years of age and older will be able to watch classic movies while floating in Mandalay Bay’s wave pool, lounging beachside on real sand or playing volleyball and ping pong. A two-drink minimum is required for each guest.
Here’s a look at what will be playing:
· Friday, June 12 – Role Models
· Friday, June 26 – Tropic Thunder
· Friday, July 17 – You Don’t Mess With The Zohan
· Friday, July 24 – Baby Mamma
· Friday, Aug. 14 – Step Brothers
· Friday, Aug. 28 – The Big Lebowski
· Friday, Sept. 11 – American Pie
· Friday, Sept. 18 – Superbad
Gates open at 8 p.m. Showtime is 9 p.m. All scheduled movies are rated R for adult material.
The above information is provided or obtained through Las Vegas media sources. The operators of this site are not responsible for the accuracy or duration of the offer. Please always call ahead to verify any specific advertisement or deal posted here.